понедельник, 28 апреля 2014 г.

Anna Semenovich shared secrets attractiveness

Anna Semenovitch and many celebrities Anna from childhood inclined to corpulence. So to look good, she has to take care of their lifestyle, exercise, and restrict myself in many things.

"I always find time for yourself. I learned to say to yourself, "stop", to take care of yourself, now I accept not all job offers. With age understand that the work is just part of our life, and try to treat yourself carefully. I try not to assign shooting and not to leave the house before noon. In the morning, deal only with themselves: take a bath, make beauty treatments, watch TV... And in the evening I try to devote themselves and their loved ones", - said the artist.

In order to be in shape, singer satisfied with a whole handling of the week and carefully watching their weight.

"But we must understand: we are what we eat. I try once a week to unload, to drink vegetable juices," she says.

Among the favorite drink is green tea. It is not only useful, but also capable of great energize in the morning. Black tea with honey and lemon Anna can afford the day, but from sleepiness saved teaspoon of tincture of Siberian ginseng, which adds to tea.

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий