понедельник, 28 апреля 2014 г.

Ani Lorak has denied rumors of divorce

Ani Lorak with a spouse Murat"Dear friends! Would like to appeal to all my fans. And say that I am well as in personal and creative life, " said the star. - I feel sorry for those enemies who try to tell you otherwise. I wish that in their life there was more love," says Lorak.

Moreover, the singer told the journalists that Murat supported her in the most difficult moment of life and at the same time, very happy. He took off the video when the singer gave birth to their first child. Murat, all the time was next to her in the house, also encouraged and helped me as much as he could.

By the way, when the existence of a "generic video" paparazzi interested in them outright. However, it is unlikely it will ever appear on the Internet.

On the subject:
  • Ani Lorak bought a Ferrari on July 21, 2011, 09:07
  • Ani Lorak has chosen the cross for my daughter on August 9, 2011, 12:19
  • Marriage Ani Lorak bursting at the seams 12 October 2011, 13:40
  • Ani Lorak came with her husband to the ball on October 24, 2011, 11:10
  • Ani Lorak decided on the cross for my daughter October 25, 2011, 17:35
  • The jubilee "Rabbits": Blokhin, Meladze and thin... 26 October 2011, 13:54
  • Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий