понедельник, 28 апреля 2014 г.

Anna Sedokova told how comes into shape after childbirth

Anna Saidakovskaya mommy does not allow himself to relax. Just one month after childbirth Anya returned to work. And although she continues to breastfeed, the artist successfully manage to combine work and family.

"Now I am absolutely satisfied with my body. Many people say that I became more feminine, and someone says something better. I try not have harmful products and correctly exercise. I like healthy, rich in minerals, vitamins and other Goodies for the body food. Love lunch, as you can eat anything you want. More specifically, prefer Italian, Japanese, Chinese cuisine. And in General I like everything, the main thing that it was delicious!", - says the Project.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий