воскресенье, 15 июня 2014 г.

Pregnant Kim Kardashian shows a slim figure in a new photoset

Kim Kardashians "Photoshop", many would say. Or maybe shoot for the March Elle took place long before it became known that Kim was pregnant. However, it is unimportant.

All thanks for the new image Kim flew to the address of the designer Nicolas Formichetti: "When I work with someone I respect, I fully trust him. Even if I am uncomfortable in a new way, I trust the stylist and allow you to modify your image," says Kim.

However, no new ideas, we have not noticed. While Kardashian once again reminded that likes to change.

"I like your idea about me is always so inspiring me: it is interesting to observe those who copy my style," says the star.

On the subject:
  • Kim Kardashian undressed glamour 11 December 2012, 14:10
  • Kim Kardashian in 2013 for the first time will become a mother 31 December 2012, 16:35
  • Kim Kardashian can earn on pregnancy... 9 January 2013, 12:17
  • The Princess of the East Kim Kardashian in a new photoset on January 17, 2013, 12:10
  • Kim Kardashian showed her belly February 1, 2013, 17:45
  • Kim Kardashian may lose a child of 7 February 2013, 10:15
  • Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий